On behalf of my clients a highly regarded Banking organisation I am currently looking for an experienced Compliance Consultant for an initial 3 month contract however extension beyond this is highly likely.
As the Compliance Consultant your primary responsibility will be to assist the company secretary in reviewing the compliance and AML / CTF frameworks..
Additional Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively and collaboratively work with staff across all levels of the Bank in relation to the creation, maintenance and further development of compliance registers, compliance documents and procedural documentation.
- Variety of tasks relating to regulatory and legislative requirements relevant to an ADI
- Assist with creation of Policies and Frameworks
- Provide support with the collation of reports for Management
Required skills / experience:
- At least 5+ years experience in a similar role gained within the Banking or Financial Services sector.
- AML / CTF experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management capabilities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Legal practitioner background would be highly desirable.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward me a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace for immediate consideration. email@example.com OR call me on 02 9037 1856.