On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Agile Project Manager.
The role will be based from my clients offices in Brisbane as an initial 3 month day rate contract however view of extension way beyond this is highly likely.
As the Project Manager you will be required to lead IT, security, and business consulting projects and ensure the projects meet all scope, time, budget and quality expectations/ achieve project objectives.
- Build client relationships and support business development activities, help to identify opportunities for expansion of work
- Collaborate with clients and 3rd party vendors to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems
- Identify and manage changes to requirements, whilst identify risks for clients
- Manage cross-functional project teams and ensure the availability of resources to support the project
- Attend governance or steering committees and provide status reporting.
Experience required to be successful in this role
- 5+ years' experience managing small to medium sized projects, including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, cost, risk, procurement and integration
- Agile project delivery experience and Agile certification desirable (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
- Experience working for an SI, vendor and/or IT consultancy
- Experience managing application projects, infrastructure and/ or security projects
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
- The ability to identify opportunities and win new work with clients
- The ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets, without compromising customer requirements
- Full work rights for Australia.
This is an urgent requirement so if you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please hit 'apply now' or send a copy of your updated resume directly to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com)