The role is being offered as a remote work from home position however you may from time to time be required to head into the offices for meetings, so there would be a preference for candidates who are currently located in Melbourne or Sydney.
The position is being offered as an initial 5-month day rate contract however view of extension beyond this is highly likely.
- Responsible / accountable for delivering first level service, support and incident resolution for a major consumer insurance platform (and its associated infrastructure and integration points with external providers), leveraging corporate service management tools and workflow processes.
- Process and continuously communicate on service requests and incidents from external and internal customers received through multiple communication channels.
- Perform second level triage and resolution coordination on service requests and incidents
- Refer / escalate incidents to the appropriate third level resolver groups as appropriate.
- Track, monitor and regularly update stakeholders during an incident's lifecycle through to its resolution.
- Maintain and continuously enrich user manuals, FAQ guides and other knowledge documentation.
- Ensure adherence to internal governance and compliance procedures, policies and guidelines.
- Participate in operational audits, disaster recovery and business continuity exercises, when required.
- At least 18 months experience in a similar role ideally gained in Personal Insurance Underwriting or underwriting support role
- Experience, specifically in system support and technical helpdesk areas
- Proven track record in delivering exceptional customer service
- Prior experience in the insurance / financial services industry is a must
Knowledge and Skills
- Formal qualifications majoring in Systems Information, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge in General Insurance systems is a definite advantage
- Knowledge of underwriting rules and policies.
- Knowledge of underwriting guidelines and how to apply these to business proposals
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (able to articulate and speak with a clear voice)
- Able to work collaboratively with a broad range of constituencies and diverse groups
- Broad knowledge of service management practices, tools, and processes
- Solid relationship management skills
My clients are looking to move quickly on this role so if you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward me a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call me on 0290371856 for a confidential chat.