On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with prior experienced gained in the Defence / National Security sectors and who holds active Security Clearances (NV1 and upwards).
The role is being offered as an initial 6 month day rate contract with view of extension beyond this and will be based from my clients offices in Canberra.
As the Systems Engineer you will be working alongside clients to effectively and efficiently drive optimal solutions, and inform client decisions which leverage innovation.
Potential candidates will have applied knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Methodology and standards for engineering complex systems.
- The development, analysis and management of system requirements.
- Planning and conduct of verification & validation/test & evaluation activities/programs..
- High-level operational needs analysis and concept of operations development.
- Model-based approach to systems engineering.
- Integration of engineering activities across the Capability Life Cycle.(ESSENTIAL)
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated resume ASAP to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR Call me on 02 90371856 for a confidential chat.