An exciting opportunity for a Senior Web Developer is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise this governments department core business systems. You will play an important role in the Patents Modernisation Initiative which is at the forefront of digital transformation through agile and continuous delivery and following DevOps approach.
This role will work within a multidisciplinary deliver teams following agile principles to develop IT systems to support business outcomes, working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists to support design, development and deployment activities.
Skills and Experience:
- Enterprise Java (J2EE, RESTful web services)
- TypeScript and ES6
- Demonstrated experience in the development of data storage technologies such as
- Elastic Search or Oracle DB
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools
Nice to have:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool)
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/
Only Australia citizens can apply for the role. (No Permanent Residents can apply)