Our client is going through a major sale so we are seeking an experienced Legal Counsels on their behalf for three separate roles - IT and procurement, AML and Privacy and Employee Relations.
- Provide practical and strategic legal advice to our client, including resolving significant and complex legal issues
- Assist in the management of regulatory queries including requests, notices and examinations undertaken by external regulators such as ASIC and APRA.
- Providing accurate, timely, commercial advice through effective communication
- Assisting in the provision of information and training seminars to the business on relevant or emerging legal issues
- Actively contributing to the broader team in relation to excelling in customer service, simplifying processes and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement where applicable
- Excellent technical skills including the ability to quickly grasp issues in complex matters
- Demonstrated judgement in identifying and managing emerging legal issues
- Demonstrated experience leading legal project
- Tertiary qualifications in law, with a minimum of 10 years PQE
- A current practising certificate in an Australian jurisdiction
- Relevant experience in a large financial services institution or law firm