My client is a reputable and well-known brand in their market. They are currently investing in expanding their data science function. They are looking to attract an exceptional Senior Data Scientist to join their advanced analytics division and lead the existing team of three.
What are the accountabilities for this role?
- To apply advance quantitative techniques to develop models and methods to maximise service business partnership
- To develop and enhance statistical and machine learning predictive models to drive supervised learning
- Interpret analysis and modelling results in a business context and provide commercially focussed advice to support business decisions
To be considered for this role you will ideally possess the following;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, ideally PHD level is preferred
- 5 + years commercial experience, developing analytical models, preferable experience in customer / marketing analytics
- Proven experience in advanced methodology such as machine learning
- Experience using big data platforms such as Hadoop and Spark will be advantageous
- Expert knowledge of R, Python, SQL, SAS
- A blend of both technical skills and stakeholder management experience
This an opportunity for a Senior Data Scientist looking to work in a fast paced, innovative environment in a team that is high performing.
For an immediate interview please call Sophie Monaghan on 02 9037 1860 or alternatively please apply via the link below or reach out to me https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophie-monaghan-70661255/