Paspaley is the world's most important producer of cultured pearls. Although the gems remain in the South Sea pearl category, Paspaley pearls have become a category of their own, due to the superior and widely recognised quality. As a result, these gems are most commonly recognised simply as Paspaley Pearls.
Due to significant growth post lockdown, we are now recruiting additional Client Advisors for both boutiques to service the needs of our clientele. This role is as critical as it is exciting. Your main responsibilities will be to conduct sales through establishing the customer's needs and preferences, offering products that are appropriate and closing sales to effectively ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
About the role
You will be responsible for delivering sales through establishing our customer's need and preferences, offering products that are appropriate, and closing sales to effectively ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
The Client Advisor/Sales Associate is responsible for achieving sales targets through professional service standards adhering to the sales training guidelines as set out in the "Paspaley Path to Purchase".
You must maintain excellent standards of personal presentation and practice in-store behaviour and profile appropriate to the company image and company values.
The position is also responsible for working together as a team to maintain daily store administration as directed by the Boutique Manager, up to date customer data, accurate stock management, excellent boutique presentation and adhere to store security procedures.
This is a direct customer facing role, with the focus on sales by building rapport with potential and existing customers.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Achieve Sales Targets
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Superior customer service
- Improve or enhance products and services
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience with a high-end luxury retail company in customer/sales facing role
- Proven sales records showing increase in profits
- Proven merchandise management
- Sales Training
- Excellent communication skills; the ability to build rapport, establish and maintain relationship
- Exceptional organisational skills
- 'Can-do' attitude; motivated and proactive
- Entrepreneurial spirit -drive to create business opportunities
- Team orientation
- Desire to meet customer's needs
- Professional presentation and grooming
You will embody everything that is luxury retail. You will have a passion for the most beautiful products in the world, utilising your authenticity to create memorable client experiences.
With at least 3-4 years luxury retail experience, a proven track record of outstanding customer service and exemplary sales performance, you will have a desire to work in one of Sydney's most prestigious luxury retail locations.
For both boutiques, there will be weekend work. For the Barangaroo boutique, there could be late night shifts due to the location within Crown Sydney.