Title: Project Manager - New customer product delivery (Home Loans)
Location: Sydney CBD
Direct reports: 3
Please note: Due to Australia's strict COVID related international boarder closures, only candidates based in Australia will be considered for shortlisting.
Manage the relationships on behalf of the Products Team and its strategic partners to maximise mutual benefits, efficiencies and customer/broker service delivery. In conjunction with key stakeholders, manage the end-to-end development and delivery of the Product strategic initiatives and projects in an AGILE methodology.
MAJOR TASKS & SUPPORTING RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic Project Management
- Identify opportunities to develop strategic initiatives that will deliver enhanced sales results or improved financial, risk, broker and/or customer value proposition.
- Where appropriate, participate in the management of the Products strategic projects including but not limited to project management, stakeholder engagement and roll out
- Identify and implement initiatives / projects / product improvements for the products.
- Follow standard project management protocols to secure investment for proposed developments and improvements and deliver on time and within budget.
- Adopt, implement and embed an Agile project methodology within the Products team, and set a regular project release cadence for all Product team members.
- Assist in the management of the multi-billion-dollar portfolio with a focus on enhancing customer experience.
- With the support of 3 FTEs and by engaging with key internal and external stakeholders, identify opportunities to optimise positive customer experience outcomes for the products throughout the home loan application process and post settlement.
- Identify opportunities to differentiate from the panel.
- Assist in developing and maintaining initiatives to continue to engage and educate the Broker network on the value of products.
- Identify opportunities to develop strategic initiatives that will deliver enhanced sales results or improved financial, risk, broker and/or customer value proposition including the growth of customer numbers and portfolio value.
Risk Management & Compliance
- Lead and direct a culture of risk management and compliance to ensure it is embedded in all activities and behaviours within the Customer teams.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with all company policies, risk appetite, and legislative requirements, including NCCP.
- Ensure appropriate management of customer information in line with regulatory requirements.
Stakeholder Management / Business Partner Engagement
- Develop and foster effective working relationships between the Products team and its strategic business partners.
- Work closely with strategic partners to fully understand business and strategic priorities and develop joint initiatives to derive mutual business and customer benefits from these. Represent the Products in negotiations with strategic partners when necessary ensuring industry leading outcomes.
- Effectively manage the composition and performance of the Product's strategic partners including recommending changes to the customer value proposition.
- Provision of data and analysis to partners to provide strategic insights
APPLY via the link provided, alternatively contact Scott Aitken at Oceans Group