Title: Partnership Engagement Coordinator
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: 12-month fixed term contract (High chance of going perm)
Organisation: Mortgage Lender
Please Note: Due to strict COVID related international border closures only Australian based candidates will be considered for shortlisting.
The Partnership Engagement Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development, execution and evaluation of the organisations biennial Partnership Program. The role is responsible for ensuring the organisation delivers all elements of the partnership program and we can clearly track, evaluate and demonstrate a return of investment to our lender partners that ultimately generates the same income for our upcoming partnership program in 2022/23.
- Create frameworks and reporting to demonstrate the return of investment to all participating lenders in the organisation's partnership program on a quarterly basis effectively manage budgets and reporting requirements for all the elements of the partnership program
- Preparing packs and invoices
- Support with the management of all sponsor requirements to ensure their expectations are exceeded and all entitlements are executed
- Create a framework to celebrate success, reward and recognition for brokers for various milestones including inductees, long service, signature etc.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in strategic change and business transformation
- Demonstrated 'end to end' project responsibility
- Significant stakeholder engagement experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively identify, understand, communicate and act on current and future risks
- Ability to self manage
- Adaptability and accountability
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and organise priorities to meet deadlines
If you feel you have the relevant skills, please APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aitken at Oceans Group.