I have been engaged to partner with my client, a reputable brand within Cloud Technology. Mandated to source an Onboarding Specialist for Asia Pacific region to create an exceptional and seamless onboarding experience for their business.
This company is a Cloud Technology business and they are currently experiencing growth. You will manage and oversee the Onboarding process
This is a 3-month day rate contract role initially but likely to become a permanent role thereafter.
You will be accountable for but not limited to the following:
- Design and maintain an exceptional preboarding and onboarding process / framework for the APAC region
- To maintain the onboarding process, ensuring all policies and procedures are kept up to date
- To be the go-to for all APAC partners
- Project related HR duties as required
To be successful for this role you will ideally possess the following:
- Holds a Bachelor of Human Resources or relevant industry qualification in learning & development
- 3-4 years prior experience gained within learning & development with onboarding experience essential
- Passionate about employee engagement and culture
- Prior experience building trusted relationships
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and the ability influence key stakeholders at the executive level
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Onboarding Specialist who is looking to work in a high performing medium sized business; as they continue with their ongoing growth plans. You will be accountable for their entire onboarding, this is a hands-on role, in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Sophie Monaghan on 0435 790 703 or alternatively please apply via the link below.