Role: CRM Manager
Location: Sydney CBD, Flexible Working Options
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
NOTE: Due to COVID related Australian border closures, only candidates based in Australia with valid working rights will be considered for shortlisting.
About the role:
CRM Manager is responsible for driving customer growth, cross-sell and retention campaigns and activity for the organisation. The role is required to draw on relevant consumer insights and analytics to create targeted and compelling customer engagement programs, drive personalised engagement, and increase customer value.
- Draw on quantitative and qualitative analysis of the customer database to develop a detailed understanding of customer behaviour across segments, and translate these insights into targeted acquisition, growth and cross-sell campaigns
- Drive customer advocacy using contemporary CRM strategies, tools and techniques
- Ensure that the CRM programs are effectively integrated with the overall marketing and customer communications strategy
- Oversee the development, planning, testing and execution of CRM activity (portfolio growth, retention, cross-sell and engagement initiatives), ensuring that they are coordinated, and insight-led, with a focus on BTL including eDM, SMS
- Set, monitor and review campaign metrics and post-campaign analysis to understand campaign effectiveness and identify opportunities to increase conversion
- Actively seek ways to work collaboratively across Brand & Advertising to deliver solutions to our Business that maximize the value of the CRM and Communications function
- Development of a robust test and learn program focused on deliver better customer value, engagement and conversion
- Customer champion, developing detailed customer journey maps for CRM communications and looking for opportunity to improve.
- Content and creative development from initial brief through to execution, inline with Brand guidelines and customer experience principles
- Responsible for the business, marketing and legal approvals of all activity, ensuring adherence to compliance requirements and external regulations.
- Key marketing responsibility using Adobe Campaign and the programs of communication using this platform.
- Ensuring campaigns adhere to the customer engagement expense budget
- Extensive marketing experience with a key focus on strategic digital and customer marketing.
- Relevant tertiary marketing qualifications.
- People management experience.
- Extensive digital marketing experience inc. SEO, CRO ownership
- Extensive direct, BTL and retention marketing experience.
- Highly developed analytical skills.
- Highly data literate, including an understanding of database structure and data flows.
- Ability to manage issues and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in managing 3rd party relationships (including contract negotiation, relationship building and performance management).
- Effective decision making ability.
- Ability to interpret and communicate data insights at a strategic level.
Please Apply via the link below and if you have any questions feel free to contact Scott Aitken at Oceans Group