A leading financial services client is looking for an experienced DevOps Team Lead for an urgent vacancy based in Sydney!
The role will be busy establishing technologies, processes and ways of working to ensure smooth operations which continually work towards development and testing standards.
Our client is seeking enthusiastic and experienced candidates who enjoy coaching and mentoring team members and understand the DevOps way of life.
Candidates must have a strong technical background with exceptional analytic skills.
- Public/Private Cloud pipelines, AWS deployments (CI/CD)
- application integration to on prem and cloud-based applications with knowledge of APIs (REST/SOAP/Bulk etc)
- Atlassian suite e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc.
- implementing and maintaining a vendor application
- Risk Management and applying risk mindset in day to day activities
- version control systems (SVN/ Bitbucket)
- good understanding and experience with ITIL best practices for Incident, Change and Problem Management
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/