On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect with prior experienced gained in the Defence sector.
The role will be based from my clients offices Canberra and is initially being offered as an initial 9 month day rate contract although view of extension beyond this is highly likely.
As the Cyber Security Architect your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the development of detailed requirements.
- Identify processes and improvements.
- Ensure Information Security and Assurance is maintained in the system design.
- Play an integral part in making sure that strategies are developed to manage risks and vulnerabilities of the system and that the associated support models are aligned with Defence policies and standards.
- Hands on with the selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to provide advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks
- Prior experience in conducting Security Risk assessments
- Experience with investigating major breaches of security, and able to recommend appropriate control improvements
- Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines
- Experience in vendor & stakeholder engagement and review contract documentation and reports
- Experience in Defence environment (preferably)
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Systems Engineering, Cyber Security or an ICT based related field. (Preferred)
- ***Current NV1 or above Security clearances (Essential)****
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR give me a call on 0290371856 for a confidential chat.