On behalf of my clients a highly regarded Banking organisation in Australia I am currently looking for an experienced Credit Officer.
They are looking to somebody part time 3 days per week for three months (with view of extension) and can offer work from home options.
- Assess credit applications within the Bank's Delegation framework
- Assess and refer credit decisions to Head of Credit as required from time to time
- Provide advice to the Distribution teams on relevant credit documentation and processing hurdles
- Providing assistance to Distribution colleagues on credit related matters, including guidance for more complex lending structures.
- Assist Head of Credit with month end credit reporting by updating and maintaining credit dashboards and reports.
- Establish and monitor work practices and relationships that promote a high level of co-operation
- Timely reporting of risk incidents to the Head of Credit and the Risk and Compliance teams
- Demonstrate flexibility and receptiveness to change
- Undertake other duties as required by your manager or their delegate.
- Adhere to all WHS requirements of the organisation and relevant associated legislation.
- Manage credit quality, dissemination of credit information, quality internal customer service and effective workplace relationships.
- Provide support within a retail financial services / risk environment context
- Approve all credit submissions to delegation level and recommend approval for submissions outside delegation level.
- Assist the Head of Credit with loan portfolio analysis (within established timeframes) in order to detect anomalies in rates / servicing and credit quality.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar roles
- Leadership and coaching
- Knowledge of credit practices, policies, procedures, systems and products.
- Knowledge of industry standards, laws, policies and regulations.
- Ability to manage volume of work and meet required level of output with time limits.
- Demonstrated willingness to embrace organisations chane including use of modern technology and an ability to and problem solve in the context of change and continuous improvement.
- Experience in the use of Ultradata systems including Origen would be well regarded
- Capacity to suggest improvements to process.
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and would like to be considered for this role please apply with a copy of your updated resume or if you have any queries please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org)