Our client, one of the leaders in their market with an enviable reputation are currently experiencing significant growth at present in their customer analytics teams. They are looking for an experienced innovative Campaign or Strategic Insight Analyst to join their high performing customer analytics team.
This is an opportunity for an Analyst that is curious and can use an array of statistical techniques to improve the business. It is an environment where no two days are the same, you will be encouraged to think outside of the box and continue to develop and enhance your technical capability.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Work with the broader business to drive analytical solutions and assist with adhoc insights projects
- Transform analytical output into actionable insights and engage clients throughout the delivery process
- Mentor junior staff members from time to time to support internal growth
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years' previous experience working in campaigns and customer insights
- A bachelor degree in Actuarial, Maths or Statistics is preferred
- You must be highly skilled in writing complex SQL queries and have used Tableau for visualisation
- Proven experience in understanding stakeholder requirements and translating them into technical requirements
If you are an innovative, strategic thinker whom is self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to work in a high performing campaign analytics team please do call Sophie Monaghan 02 9037 1860 or 'Apply' via the apply link.