Aged Care Manager
This organisation is a proud provider of quality support to the in-house Aged Care sector in Canberra. With offices in each state of Australia, this organisation is privately owned with a highly regarded governance framework.
In order to be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Aged Care, NDIS or similar case management
- Experience with outcome based personal care in a governance framework
- Be a qualified nurse or an allied health Professional (AHPRA registered)
- Able to manage various stakeholders and a caring friendly personality
- Manage individual customer budgets to enable choice and empowerment
This is a rewarding role, where you will engage with community based Aged Care customers to support their health and wellbeing, with the purpose of empowering independent living in the comfort of their own home.
Please note this role is subject to a mandatory police checks and you will require a valid driver's licence.
Please Apply online or contact Joel McCulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information