On behalf of my clients a highly regarded Global business involved in Defence I am looking for an experienced Technology Build Manager.
The role will be based from clients site in Canberra and is initially being offered as a 6-12 month contract with view of extension.
You will be working on a Defence project and will be required to provide oversight and management of the system build process, incorporating detailed documentation allowing high quality, repeatable results.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the build, test and deployment of Microsoft based servers and clients workstations;
- Coordinate the diagnoses and resolution of Microsoft Operating System issues;
- Investigate and identify analytical and problem solving activities for the maintenance and support of a large, complex network environment;
- Provide strong technical support, ensuring alignment with set standards and procedures, with the capability to develop and improve operating procedures where necessary;
- Understanding of Networked Attached Storage solutions and configuration;
- Support documentation of system design and configuration;
- Ensure the project maintains compliance with relevant Commonwealth Government security and engineering standards (e.g. ISM, ICT TAF, DEFCAMMAN);
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for a candidate that has 8+ years experience in a similar role with a portion of this gained within the Defence or Military sector.
You must hold current NV1 Security Clearances and should be available to start in Mid August, my clients can accommodate an earlier start date if required.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please get in touch ASAP by sending a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR call me on 02 9037 1856 for a confidential chat.