On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer with prior experienced gained in the Defence / National Security sectors and who holds active Security Clearances (NV1 and upwards).
The role is being offered as an initial 12 month contract with view of extension beyond this and will be based form my clients offices in Canberra.
As the Systems Engineer you will be working alongside clients to effectively and efficiently drive optimal solutions, and inform client decisions which leverage innovation.
Potential candidates will have applied knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Methodology and standards for engineering complex systems.
- The development, analysis and management of system requirements.
- Planning and conduct of verification & validation/test & evaluation activities/programs.
- Analysis and design of system-of-systems, C4ISR, C2 and/or EW systems.
- High-level operational needs analysis and concept of operations development.
- Model-based approach to systems engineering.
- Integration of engineering activities across the Capability Life Cycle.(ESSENTIAL)
The Following Skills And Experience Would Be Considered Favourably
- Strong skills and experience in engaging with clients and stakeholders.
- High level strategic thinking and problem solving skills, and the ability to effectively communicate and manage unexpected and sensitive issues and events.
- Demonstrated advanced ability to conceptualise required outcomes for complex issues and quickly convert analysis into practical, quantitative business recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise initiatives and deliver solutions in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Management consulting experience (desirable).
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated resume ASAP to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR Call me on 02 90371856 for a confidential chat.