On behalf of my clients, I am urgently looking for an experienced Senior Resource Manager for a full time permanent opportunity based in Sydney with occasional interstate travel also required.
As the Senior Resource Manager your primary focus will be to support the business to ensure efficient and effective use of the firms resources.
Main Duties will include:
- Cascading Resource Management principles and promoting the value in good resource management practices to the business;
- Providing resource solutions and processes which drive the efficient and effective use of the firm's talent to optimise productivity, utilisation and profitability;
- Working closely with stakeholders and cross divisional Resource Management teams to re-deploy staff and identify capability needs;
- Provide analysis and insights on resource metrics by producing and reviewing reports and financial information to proactively identify issues;
- Developing resource contingency plans for future engagements, identifying and resolving resource conflicts by negotiating positive outcomes: and
- Managing and supporting the development of junior resources within the team
- Overseeing the graduate rotation program nationally
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- Previous Resource Management, Workforce Planning or Recruitment experience in a fast moving professional services, corporate,consulting or project based environment including improving utilisation metrics;
- A passion for people and for solving complex and challenging issues;
- Exceptional stakeholder management and negotiation skills with an ability to diplomatically challenge the status quo;
- A high level of organisation, and the ability to multi-task and analyse information; and
- A sound ability to perform well autonomously and a willingness to be innovative, resilient and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment.
- Project management experience is desirable
If you have the aforementioned skills / capabilities and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) or give me a call on 02 9037 1856.