Remuneration & Benefits specialist required for a large organisation with multiple entities. The role will be based from my clients head offices in Murdoch, WA and flexible working arrangements are on offer.
The role is initially being offered as a 12 month fixed term contract which is likely to be extended.
As the Remuneration & Benefits Specialist, your role will focus on all aspects of remuneration and benefits practices. You will be required to work with a range of internal stakeholders including the broader Payroll and HR team in maintaining strategic and sustainable remuneration policies, procedures and systems to support the attraction, development, motivation and retention of our workforce.
- Provide expert remuneration and job classification advice, benchmarking and assessment to support the effective, accurate and timely implementation of our remuneration and reward systems, policies, procedures and annual processes.
- Observe and respond to economic, legislative and other issues which impact on the efficiency of the remuneration strategy.
- Lead annual remuneration programs to ensure consistency with corporate objectives and legislative compliance.
- Support remuneration and benefit components of ad hoc business projects and business acquisition and divestment activities.
- Lead the appropriate records management and due diligence activities for the function.
- Complete remuneration benchmarking and survey submissions
- Proactively identify and lead continuous improvement opportunities
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- Solid experience in a similar role operating at a Specialist level
- Demonstrated experience leading annual remuneration activities such as short term incentive and long term incentive programmes, remuneration reviews and benchmarking.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and compliance, including Fair Work Act, withholding tax, payroll tax, etc.
- Well versed with leading records management and due diligence in a remuneration and benefits function.
- Experience with Hay job evaluation and Hay remuneration methodology or similar would be highly regarded.
- Familiar with interpreting and applying modern awards and enterprise agreements would be desirable although not essential.
- Experience gaine dworking for complex organisations with multiple sites / entities would also be 'nice to have.'
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward a copy of your updated to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call me on 0290371856 for a confidential chat.