On behalf of my clients; a global company hugely involved in the Rail Infrastructure sector I am urgently looking for an experienced RAM & Modelling Manager.
The role is being offered as a full time permanent role and will be located from my clients head offices in Sydney.
The RAM and Modelling manager will be working with the RAM and Modelling documentation, creating and updating associate plans and acting as the go to person regarding all system assurance and RAM activity.
You will contribute to a wider Digital Systems Program which will be delivering major systems upgrades across the Rail network here in Sydney.
Key Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Establish and lead the RAM framework for the program.
- Own the creation and updating of the RAM Management Plan and any other RAM/modelling documentation to meet quality requirements and program timelines.
- Collaborate with our client on system integration, assurance and RAM performance targets to meet client's requirements.
- Steer the working group for asset management activity.
- Deliver support, expertise and advice on RAM when developing and managing requirements.
- Manage the provision of international RAM expertise, including their output quality and adherence to program timelines.
- Ensure all results are delivered on the basis of an approved, evidence based, framework through selective sampling and auditing.
- Provide planning and execution of support services to other teams, offering your specialist advice where needed.
Experience / Qualification required to be considered for this role:
- At least 5+ years experience in a similar role in the Transport (Specifically Rail) sector.
- Degree qualified safety professional, or equivalent demonstrable experience in system assurance or RAM / Modelling
- Strong background in Rail and Signalling programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Attention to detail when listening to others with an ability to document their thought processes
- Experienced with creating RAM Management plans and strong report writing ability
- Ability to promptly investigate safety related issues and recommend corrective actions
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and would like to be considered or learn more about this role lease send a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR call me on 02 90371856.