On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced ILS Manager / Specialist.
As the ILS Manager you be focusing on acquisition logistics and bringing new Defence platforms into service as well as upgrading existing platforms. A strong background in a Defence environment will be required as will a current Security Clearance.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following attributes:
- Deep understanding of the Defence environment and sound knowledge of the Defence Logistics Enterprise including logistical support for the operational environment.
- Understanding of delivery organisational responsibilities and roles.
- Ability to develop and map requirements for ILS activities for Pre Gate 1 projects.
- Ability to develop Gate 1, Gate 2 and IIS ILS CLC documentation.
- Broader understanding of Fundamental Inputs into Capability and implications for ILS support.
- Understanding of Defence ICT and communications capabilities.
- Ability to map and drive ILS activities into wider project and programmatic plans.
- Security Clearances
- Ex-forces background would be highly desirable.
If you have the aforementioned skills / capabilities and would like to learn more about this role / project please send a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call me on 0290371856.