On behalf of my clients I am currently looking for a mid to early senior Cyber Security Consultant who is really driven to grow their career.
Although the role will initially be based from home (due to the current covid situation) it will eventually transition to a mix of being based from home and clients site when required so the candidate would need to be based in Sydney.
Duties / responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the cybersecurity success for high profile client accounts
- Provide guidance and leadership to educate, expand and enhance the threat hunting capabilities of the SOC team
- Investigate and reduce false positives across a range of scenarios
- Track and implement monitoring and response of Indicators of Compromise
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to create and update run books
- Assist in the further development of multiple SIEMs and the evolution of orchestration and automation
- Support the bid team in pursuit of new cybersecurity business opportunities
- Support the account team in client cybersecurity conversations
- Contribute to and suggest improvements to monthly reporting creation and delivery
- Business hours' role with occasional support for the SOC roster.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years' experience working within cybersecurity
- Good working knowledge of Splunk, network, email and endpoint security
- Ability to understand and articulately convey complex cybersecurity concepts to a variety of business and technology stakeholders
- The ability to develop strong client relationships with peers and clients
- A passion for cybersecurity - you love learning and are across the latest advancements in the sector
- Ability to succeed and support others in a high pressure but rewarding environment
- An understanding of one or more IT domains, e.g. Windows, Networking, Application Development
- Excellent communications skills (Verbal and written)
- Demonstrated analytical thinking for problem-solving
- Studies and certifications in Cybersecurity
- Candidates must be able to obtain security clearance so only Australia Citizens or candidates that can apply for citizenship now can be considered.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to considered for / learn more about this role please hit 'Apply Now' OR forward a copy of your updated resume directly to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) for immediate consideration.