On behalf of my clients a global professional consulting firm I am currently looking for an experienced Chief Engineer. The role will be based in Canberra and is being offered as an initial 12 month day rate contract with view of extension beyond this.
As the Chief Engineer you will be responsible to provide and coordinate engineering advice to inform design, technical certification under the Defence ICT Technical Assurance Framework (TAF) and associated documentation to deliver the deployed network solution.
You will also be required to review and comment on resource allocation and use across the program to ensure risks in delivery and documentation requirements are identified and mitigated.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- Demonstrated background and experience in ICT Engineering.
- Demonstrated background in understanding of ADF networks.
- Relevant Technical qualification in System Engineering and / or Network Engineering.
- More than 8 years relevant industry and / or ADF experience.
- Demonstrated experience of managing multi-discipline engineering team and a track record of completed / closed projects and / or programs.
- Highly effective written skills to support documentation requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work in an Agile team environment.
- Detailed understanding of Department policy frameworks around network design and compliance.
- Minimum NV1 Clearance.
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity please send a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR call me on 02 9037 1856 for a confidential discussion.