- $130 - $140K + bonus
- Lead a small team
- Newly created role
This business is a well respected financial services company changing the helping Australian's reach their financial targets.
Due to growth and new positioning, a new role has been created for a Manager for UI/UX Development and Experience to join their team.
- Manage the development, delivery and maintenance of all digital experiences for the business's web and mobile sites
- Drive change and innovation for UI/UX
- Drive best in class UI/UX periences by being the customer champion for the business's website and digital experiences
- Identify, troubleshoot and rectify all UI/UX problems
- Partner with and manage relationships with agencies, service providers and vendors to ensure project deadlines are being met, code quality is maintained, risk is managed and issues are solved
- Scale up UI and UX enhancements based on customer insights and web analytics and insights
You must possess
- 8 - 10 years experience in UI/UX/front-end website technical development and design
- Proven experience with content management systems and content databases
- Must have experience in development and maintenance of Salesforce and Adobe Marketing tech stack
- Strong experience with mobile, web and tablet UI/UX development
- Experience managing a small team
To learn more about this opportunity, please Apply Now.