Role: UI/UX Designer: Digital
Type: Short term FTC (Possible extensions)
Location: Sydney CBD
Please note: Due to current boarder and state closures my client will only be shortlisting NSW candidates.
Given the urgent deadlines nature/length of contract, please only APPLY if you're immediately available.
This position will be responsible for the ideation, creation, implementation, maintenance and optimisation of high-quality customer-facing website content, user journeys and experiences on the company website.
Applying digital best practice when it comes to web copy, UX and content design, the Digital Producer/Content Designer will work within the Customer Experience team and with the broader business, designers and agencies to ensure accurate and timely delivery of website content.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a UX role with enterprise level clients
- Conduct desktop research, translate briefs and data insights to develop design solutions
- Create and develop UX artefacts such as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Proven experience in rapid prototyping, translating user research, usability findings and validating feedback to develop iterative design solutions
- Experience using prototyping tools such as XD or similar (Sabine to feedback on)
- Ability to work in an agile environment and part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Comfortable and confident in presenting ideas, facilitating workshops and managing stakeholders' expectations
- Enthusiasm for innovation, UX best practice and current trends
- Ability to balance and deliver to business requirements and customer needs
Please APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-aitken-4037405b/