Technical Business Analyst (Home Lending/Broker Channel)
Location: Sydney CBD
Type: 6 month contract
Note: Please only APPLY if you you are based in Australia (Ideally Sydney)
About the Role
Working onsite with a household name in the Banking Industry, you will join the largest transformation program - a key part of delivering a "One Platform" vision for the organisation.
- Manage the development of detailed Business Requirements, Business Process Specifications and/or System Functional / Non-Functional Specifications that will drive the desired change to business process, system enhancement / development activities
- Support testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
- Construct the business case and benefits realisation plan, specifically analysing the proposed solution to deliver the desired business outcome and associated project costs.
- Home Lending and/or Broker Channel experience is critical to your success
- A solid background across development and Business Analysis in a similar technical environment
- Data Mining experience and in-depth data analysis capability
- Ability to prepare, plan and manage Business Analysis activities within medium to large complex projects
- Identify and document emerging business requirements within medium to large and complex projects without direction or guidance
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Workshop facilitation experience to create strong business requirements documentation
My clients culture provides a range of benefits and ways of working, which are designed to enable our people to live their best lives both inside and outside of work, and everything in between.
- Learning & Career Development
- Training & Creativity Workshops
- Work-Life Balance and Flexibility
- Group Wide Celebrations
Apply via the link below or contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031
Feel free to connect with me on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-aitken-4037405b/