On behalf of my clients who are a global IT and Business Consulting firm I am currently looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst who has prior experience gained in Cyber Security program of work.
The role is being offered as full time permanent position and will be based from clients site in Brisbane.
- Work with users to define the requirements, assessing gaps, and providing a view to remediate gaps
- Build and maintain key relationships with client and supplier stakeholders to understand the business and work collaboratively to resolve issues
- Select suitable solutions using your advanced skills in the evaluation of hardware and software options
- Achieve the necessary design and systems security standards
- Create excellent technical documentation
- Provide operational support for existing systems which may include analysing systems and data
- Monitor systems performance, diagnose problems, resolve issues with users and make appropriate changes to documentation.
Required Experience / Qualifications:
- 3 + years' experience as a business analyst/ systems analyst in the ICT sector
- Agile project delivery experience. Agile certification desirable (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
- A strong technical background or a profound interest in emerging technologies
- Exceptional customer facing/ consulting and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with high-level stakeholder management
- Experience in technical writing/ documentation, business case definition and analysis, UML diagrams, and entity relationship diagrams
- Experience conducting client workshops and interviews
- Exceptional analytical, investigative and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills
- An understanding of cybersecurity domains (IAM, PKI, EDR) highly desirable
- Utilities and/ or mining industry experience highly desirable
- Full permanent work rights for Australia.
If you have the aforementioned skills and are interested in learning more about this role please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.