On behalf of my clients I am currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruitment Consultant who ideally has prior experience in recruitment within Defence / Federal Government and a solid understanding of the Canberra market.
Ideally you will be based in Canberra however my clients are open to considering candidates that are based in other states of Australia providing you have knowledge of the Canberra Market.
As the Talent Acquisition Consultant / Specialist your main responsibilities will include :
- Day-to-day delivery of recruitment activities for the Defence Management teams.
- Provide traditional and alternative sourcing and attracting methods for hiring talent in a competitive job market.
- Stakeholder Engagement / Management working with Senior Leaders to identify gaps and source talent.
- Identify and improve existing recruitment processes
- Collaborate with the national HR team on strategies and internal processes.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- Experience in running End-to-end recruitment processes
- Prior experience / good networks within the Defence OR Federal Government space
- Experience in agency recruitment (preferably high volume) as well as an in-house environment will be advantageous, but not essential
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to develop trust and credibility at senior levels
- Recent knowledge of Defence and Federal Government and an understanding of a large corporate or professional services environment
- Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- A passionate people person with exceptional communication and the ability to engage and influence others
If you have the aforementioned skills / capabilities please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration OR call me on 02 9037 1856.