On behalf of my clients in the Defence Sector I am currently working on an urgent requirement assisting them in sourcing an L3/L4 Systems & Software Engineering - Systems Architecture / Integration (DSS) resource.
The role will be based from clients site in Canberra and is being offered as a initial 12 month day rate contract.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have NV1 or above clearance and prior experience in Defence.
Within this role you will be required to:l
- Provide system engineering, technical and business analyst expertise in support of risk management and reduction activities.
- Support the development of the Integrated Support Plan, Materiel Acquisition Agreement, Materiel Sustainment Agreement and associated ILS artefacts.
- Assist with drafting Gate 0 project documentation for the next Phase of the project.
Key skills / experience required:
- Experience in a similar role within the Defence sector
- A solid understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle
- NV1 security clearance.
- Experience with drafting Gate 0 project documentation.
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please forward me a copy of your updated resume for immediate consideration.