On behalf of my clients in the Defence sector, I am currently looking for an experienced System Engineer for an initial 12 month day rate contract based in Canberra.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to develop the next generation of Deployed and Tactical ICT Systems. The role will see the successful candidate progress and manage the successful delivery of various technical outcomes to achieve detailed system design.
- Ability to produce, contribute to and review various key CDD artefacts like FPSs, TEMPs, and V&V Plans.
- The need to participate in and eventually contribute to working groups with multinational partners for alignment with future ADF deployed networks.
- Ability to manage sub-contractor deliverables as needed.
- Understanding and experience with the Defence capability lifecycle/project Gates and Reviews process in the context of the new CLC.
- A sound understanding and ability to tailor the DoDAF framework to produce required architecture artefacts
- A demonstrated, high level of analytical ability.
- A team player with the ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships in a diverse organisation.
- A strong risk-based engineering approach, ideally with its demonstrated application in a Defence ICT context.
- Support systems integration on to Platforms
- Solid amount of experience in the same / similar role gained in the Defence sector.
- Current and Active NV1 clearance
- Experience in Defence projects, Capability Acquisition and strong knowledge of Defence CLC.
- Qualification or Certification in Systems Engineering is desirable
- Qualification or Certification in Network Design or Network Security is desirable
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to be considered for this role please hit 'Apply Now' or forward a copy of you updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) for immediate consideration.