Role: Systems Analyst - Banking Applications
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $85, 000 Inclusive of Superannuation
Other: Please only APPLY if you're currently in Australia (Ideally Sydney). This is the max salary that can be offered.
Provide technical support to the application systems. This will include oversight of the installation, upgrading and daily maintenance of software applications used by the bank.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software.
- Providing technical support to teams within the bank, and coordinating with external vendors by providing timely responses to issues, queries and change requests.
- Assisting with systems integrations, Quality assurance testing, Implementation and live support
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Identifying and resolving technical issues, actively participates in process improvement and automation initiatives
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation's systems
- Perform system administration and system maintenance, which includes maintenance of profiles, accesses, disk utilisation, etc.
- Adhering to Agile principles, processes, documentation and plans adopted
- Respond to after-hours support issues
- Participate in business continuity process exercise and disaster recovery testing
- Provide support to satisfy audit and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to team communication and participate actively in team activities
- Programming primarily in C#, VB.Net, TypeScript and SQL using a variety of IDE's including Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience with ReactJS or functional programming
- Source control experience example GIT/SVN
- Knowledgeable in REST API
- AS400 and Core Banking knowledge is preferred
APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031 alternatively connect with me on LinkedIn