Role: Solution Architect / Tech BA - Asset Management systems
Location: Canberra CBD
About the role:
Please only APPLY: Due to border closures only apply if you are based in Canberra
The Solution Architect would be developing high level requirements for an Asset Management system and also making recommendations as to a suitable product/s that could be used, including a high-level assessment of an existing product.
You need to work closely with the stakeholders to understand their future needs, and translate that into something that can be implemented by Solution Architects and Developers. You need to be technically very strong, but also have a good understanding of the business challenges. You should also have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
To be successful as a Solution Architect, you should be able to design relevant IT solutions, that are meeting both functional and non-functional requirements, and that help develop the organization and making it more streamlined and future proved.
As a Solution Architect, you should also be able to explain complex problems to management in simple terms.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design, as well as solution and infrastructure design
- Strong understanding of databases, data warehouse design patterns, data management and data hub technology
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Strong and efficient communication skills, including modelling and visualizations of ideas and concepts
For more information please call Scott Aitken on 0466277891
Alternatively please connect with me on LinkedIn via the link below: