On behalf of my clients, a well known company operating in the financial services sector, I am currently looking for an experienced Solution Architect / Solution Designer.
The role will initially be offered as 12 month fixed term contract however it is highly likely that this will be offered as a permanent roles in the future and will be based from my clients offices on the heart of Sydney CBD.
As the Solution Architect you will be required lead the development team in creating software solutions that meet business needs. You will also be responsible for communicating with the business to determine their requirements, creating efficient and strategic solution plans and working closely with the development team as they continue to develop the final products.
To be successful in this role you should be an expert problem solver with a strong understanding of the broad range of software technologies. You must have the ability to think critically and should have extensive Stakeholder engagement capabilities.
To be considered for this role my clients are looking for somebody with the following skills / experience:
- At least 5+ years as a Solution Architect / Solution Designer (ESSENTIAL)
- Prior to this you must have come from a strong Software Development background (ESSENTIAL)
- Be able to analyse technical requirements to identify alternatives for technology and integration across applications and system. (ESSENTIAL)
- Previous experience in leading a team of Developers (ESSENTIAL)
- Ability to lead analysis and design efforts in support of technology integration (ESSENTIAL)
- Assist with the development of Technology Roadmaps
- Previous Stakeholder Management / Engagement capabilities (ESSENTIAL)
- Still be very much 'hands on' in the Solution Design side. (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience gainedd in the financial services space would be highly desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce or Oracle JD Edwards would be advantageous although not essential.
- an understanding of Real Estate Fund accounting, Asset Management, Real Estate Management, accounting and financial systems would be well regarded but again not essential.
***Please note that no sponsorship will be given for this role so only candidates with active full working rights in Australia need apply.***
If you are interested in this position and have the aforementioned skills / capabilities please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) OR call me on 0290371856 for a confidential discussion.