I have been engaged exclusively to partner with my client, a well-known, global, reputable brand within Insurance. Mandated to source an experienced Solution Architect.
This company is a boutique insurer and over the past few years they have experienced significant growth. Reporting directly through to the General Manager of IT, this role will see you continuing to define the solution architecture for the business, executing a roadmap across application and infrastructure.
You will be accountable and not limited to the following:
- To drive and formulate the solution architecture in line with the overall IT strategy in adherence to the companies' ongoing growth plans
- Work in collaboration with the executive team, assess business requirements, carry out architecture and solution design
- Communicate solution designs to executive team, project stakeholders and testers
- To select and manage solution architect policies and standards
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- A Tertiary degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar
- 8 + years prior experience of solution architecture experience. Ideally your experience will be within a mid-sized firm within Banking, Financial Services or Insurance
- You will have an expert knowledge of Guidewire
- A wealth of experience in cloud solution architect experience, AWS and Azure essential
- An expert knowledge of IT, Cyber Security and Integration Architecture
- Prior experience managing end to end solution architecture, leading significant IT projects adhering to competing deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability influence key stakeholders at the executive level
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect who is looking to work in a high performing medium sized business; as they continue with their ongoing growth plans. You will be accountable for their entire end to end Architect function, this is a hands on role, in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Sophie Monaghan on 02 9037 1860 or alternatively please apply via the link below.