On behalf of my clients I am currently looking for an experienced Level 3 Systems Engineer who has prior experience in Defence for an initial 12 month day rate contract based in Canberra.
As the level 3 Systems Engineer you will be required to support the development of Engineering documents underpinning the Business Case for an ICT Project within Defence.
The role will initially have responsibility for authoring the Operational Concept Document (OCD).
With oversight and guidance from the Engineering lead, you will draw on Defence strategic guidance and user scenarios, content that has already been drafted in collaboration with Defence, studies that are being led by the engineering team, and from workshops which are being scheduled. Therefore it is essential that you have experience authoring or reviewing OCD's within the Defence Capability Life Cycle (CLC).
Key attributes required to be
- Demonstrated background and experience in ICT engineering
- Prior experience in a System Engineering role within Defence is essential
- Demonstrated background in understanding of ADF networks
- Relevant technical qualification in System Engineering desirable
An understanding of the Defence Capability Lifecycle Manual is required.
An understanding of the ICT security manual and Defence Protective Security Framework (DPSF) is desirable.
- Highly effective written skills, with experience writing within the Defence CLC (specifically writing or reviewing an OCD)
- Minimum NV1 clearance is essential.
If you would like to be considered for this role or learn more information please forward a copy of your updated resume to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call me on 02 90371856 for a confidential chat.