On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Architect for an initial 6 month contract with high probability of extension way beyond this.
Your main duties will include:
- Mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements and providing functional and technical direction to the project team.
- Overall design of the functional Salesforce.com solution and for recommending best practice solution designs based on client business needs.
- Engaging with senior stakeholders to better understand customer's strategy requirements and recommending best practice solution designs based on client business needs
- Running the complex projects that they solution, including the management of project timelines, deliverables, and resources during all project phases, from requirements gathering through go-live and project close out.
- Supporting Sales team on campaigns, presales and tender responses
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience gained in a similar role.
- Certified Salesforce Application Architect and Systems Architect
- Strong and proven client-facing / senior stakeholder engagement capabilities
- Deep functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform are paramount to the successful delivery of each project.
- A strong technical and business acumen
- Ability to lead enterprise engagements
- Great written and spoken communication skills
My clients are looking to hire somebody for this role ASAP so if you have the aforementioned skills / capabilities please forward a copy of your CV to Sarah Wallace (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me on 0290371856.