On behalf of my clients, a global and growing Insurance company I am currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Operational Risk Manager.
As the Senior Risk Manager you will be required to promote awareness and understanding of Risk Management within the organisation and will be leading all risk related activities as well as business processes and procedures relation to the Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Ensuring compliance to the Risk Management Framework in accordance with APRA Prudential Standard CPS 220 - Risk management; including but not limited to annual review of Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Management Strategy, Outsourcing and Business Continuity Management;
- Act as Key point of contact for external and internal auditors, and managing the independent CPS 220 and ICAAP Review processes;
- Conduct policy and procedure reviews
- Drive the refinement of the key risks and owning the key risk and control libraries
- Design and draft risk reports
- Lead the key controls testing process and analyse results
- Promote Risk awareness by delivering risk training, enhancing incident identification processes and reporting, and the timely resolution of actions and issues.
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- At least 8+ years experience gained in a similar role within the Financial Services industry with some insurance industry specific experience. (ESSENTIAL)
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise risk management, risk identification and control design and implementation
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement Capabilities (ESSENTIAL)
- Extensive experience and knowledge of APRA Prudential Standards and ASIC Regulatory Guides. (ESSENTIAL)
- Prior experience managing / leading a small team (ESSENTIAL)
- Risk reporting, analysis and insights. (ESSENTIAL)
If you have the aforementioned skills / experience and would like to be considered for this role please forwards me me a copy of your updated CV to Sarah Wallace (email@example.com) or call me on 0457 114 486 for a confidential chat.