- $160 - 170K + bonus
- COVID-19 safe!!!! This role an absolute essential hire
- CBD Location
- Manage a small team
This business is a strong brand within the financial services industry. They have grown phenomenally over the last 20 years and have helped millions of Australians reach goals that have changed their lives.
This role will suit someone who is already managing a small team or you may be someone who has been mentoring people within your team and now feel ready to take that next step in your career to take on the management responsibility.
Key focus points
- Contribute to the future direction and strategy of the businesses portfolio of products
- Responsible for product Management, policy design, supplier management and project delivery
- Manage new and existing products through their life cycle to achieve strategic goals whilst maximising revenue and profitability
- Identify retention strategies, market opportunities and customer experience to ensure that the suite of products deliver in accordance with the value proposition
- Management of a small product team
To be successful you will possess
- Proven experience working as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager for a minimum of 6 - 7 years within mortgages
- Proven portfolio management experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience either mentoring or managing a small team
If you meet this criteria - call Danielle Coco on 0424053341.