About our client
Paspaley is the world's most important producer of cultured pearls. Although the gems remain in the South Sea pearl category, Paspaley pearls have become a category of their own, due to the superior and widely recognised quality. As a result, these gems are most commonly recognised simply as Paspaley Pearls.
About the role
This role is responsible for managing all consumer touchpoints of the Paspaley brand.
Together with the Head of Marketing - the Senior Marketing Manager takes responsibility in leading the marketing direction and strategic positioning of the retail brand across all channels. While this is a strategic role - it is very much hands-on, working across multiple projects and providing supportive leadership to the broader marketing team.
This role requires a high level of organisation and the ability to manage internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop and execute marketing initiatives to the highest standard.
This role will also support other business units within the Paspaley Group, including the wholesale, property and wine businesses.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing developing the strategic direction of the brand and the annual marketing plan & budget
- Responsible for the implementation of all marketing activities - external and internal communication across the Retail business. These include the brand campaigns, tactical initiatives, digital and social media, PR, VM & POS, overall design - printed collateral and all other retail, wholesale and corporate marketing requirements
- Management of creative and media agencies, external designers and copywriters
- Develop and execute the annual media strategy and plan
- Responsible for wholesale business unit marketing and communication requirements, new business proposals and management of the marketing budget
- Work closely with the GMs of all other business units and respond to marketing requirements that occur throughout the year
- Responsible for preparing and managing the retail and wholesale budgets
- Responsible for monthly marketing reports and internal communication
- Provide leadership as the brand custodian to the broader marketing team - Communications & Content Manager, Marketing executive, CRM & eCommerce Manager and Sponsorship & Events team members
- Provide effective communication to other key internal stakeholders - the retail SLT, boutique managers, the wholesale directors and family members
- Prepare presentations and speeches for senior company executives
About you - capabilities & experience
- Seven to ten years advertising and marketing experience
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships & trust
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Strategic thinker with a passion for outstanding creative ideas
- Style aesthetic required to manage a global luxury brand
- Passionate about brand building
- Excellent at multitasking & organisation, calm problem solver, clear vision in stressful situations and outstanding attention to detail is required to succeed
- Strong team leadership and engagement experience
Direct Reports - up to 2 Marketing Managers/Executive
Provide Team Leadership - to a broader marketing team of 5-6
What's on offer?
An excellent remuneration package is available for the right individual.
In the first instance, please submit your CV in order to be considered.
Any direct or third-party applications will be forwarded to Oceans Group for consideration.