- GTM focus
- $140 - 160K + bonus
- CBD Location
This business is an iconic Australian brand in the financial services industry. The business is entering an exciting time and new direction of growth and transformation.
A newly created role has been created due to growth for an experienced Marketer to come in to manage and oversee all go-to-market strategies whilst ensuring the planning and distribution of all marketing initiatives are aligned.
Key focus points
- Manage a team of Marketing specialists
- Brand - ensure that all go-to-market delivery remains consistent with the business's brand and messaging is clear
- Communicate the marketing plan across the business to ensure best outcome for execution
- Manage and implement an integrated go-to-market schedule across the business
- Work closely with various departments across the business to ensure the communication and distribution of all campaign activity runs smoothly and is delivered effectively and on time
What you will need to possess
- Proven experience managing and co-ordination of go-to-market calenders
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years marketing experience
- Financial services experience is mandatory - must have technical knowledge
- Strong writing ability - must be experienced developing new content
- Team management experience - mandatory
NB - You must be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen to apply.
If you are keen to learn more, please Apply now or call Danielle Coco on 98730039.