On behalf of my clients I am urgently looking for an experienced Technology Risk / Cyber Security Manager. The role is being offered as a full time permanent role and will be based from my clients head offices in the heart of Sydney.
About the role:
This role is responsible for all design and delivery aspects of technology risk and cyber security, including successful coordination and outcomes of security control delivery, management of technology and cyber risks, and cyber security threat management for all operations. In addition, the role provides risk and control advisory services to help protect customers, assets, systems and data.
- Responsible for delivery and effective operation of key security technologies, including Anti-malware, Email & Web protection, DLP, SIEM and Vulnerability Management
- Determine and develop process for collecting relevant metrics and reporting to align with regulatory requirements and governance frameworks - including regular reporting of KRI's
- Plan and deliver effective security controls to all business units and assess their impact on processes and systems
- Provide leadership and direction for Cyber Security capability, including planning and development, and collaboration with key stakeholders the Group
- Responsible for embedding security control delivery into the Agile SDLC methodology
- Develop, maintain and promote adherence to the IT Risk & Security Frameworks
- Identify technical & security controls required for new and existing digital platforms including regulatory and Group requirements
- Plan for and support the establishment of new security services in-line with changing threat profiles and organisational context
Risk Management & Compliance:
- Lead and direct a culture of risk management and compliance to ensure it is embedded in all activities and behaviours within the xx teams.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with all company policies, risk appetite, and legislative requirements, including NCCP.
- Ensure appropriate management of customer information in line with regulatory requirements.
- Complete all mandatory training within required time frames and comply with all company policies and procedures.
Skill / Knowledge required to be considered:
- 5+ years' experience in senior security roles
- Significant technical knowledge of platforms and network infrastructure, cyber security, and technology risk
- Seasoned understanding of Technology Risk management principles and knowledge of Operational Risk and Compliance frameworks
- Strong knowledge of modern technology systems, networks, & security controls
- Experience in banking, consumer lending or digital banking transformation, specifically in Cloud/SaaS environments
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders to effect change, including strong influencing skills
- Hands on experience with deploying security controls
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience in large transformational change
- Demonstrated experience in working in large Banking or Finance projects advantageous
- Detailed understanding of regulatory requirements in Australia
- CISSP, CISA and/or CISM qualification desired
If you have the aforementioned skills and would like to considered for this role please apply with a copy of your updated CV for immediate consideration. If you have any queries please reach out by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org