Senior Manager - Franchise Network Operations (Home loans)
Reports to: Head of Distribution Growth
Location: Sydney CBD
You will be also be responsible for driving key Distribution Growth and Operational specific projects including liaising with the Broker Lifecycle, Legal and Risk Teams as well as other relevant business units as required.
This role will lead and drive the execution of operational excellence across new franchisee on-boarding, existing franchisee renewals, store sales and all associated retail variations.
This position is accountable for driving alignment between the State Distribution Teams, The Distribution Growth Team and other Business Units across the organisations home loans branches to promote a focussed approach to delivering an exceptional franchisee experience.
- Partner with existing Franchises and the Network Development Manager to facilitate new franchisee on-boarding, existing franchisee renewals and variations.
- Ongoing review of existing processes, identification and implementation of process improvements as required.
Own and update the Franchise Operations manual
- Lead and drive the Encore program nationally working closely with the state teams Franchise Design and Build
- Oversee the management of all new store design and builds, existing store relocations as well as required refit and refreshes.
- Provide up to date reporting on the status of all Franchise Property elements to the Head of Distribution Growth and General Manager of Distribution.
- Ensure the Franchise Property Manager is kept up to date with any relevant business decisions affecting the current design and fit out processes executed across the network.
Project Management and Reporting
- Work as an effective member of the Distribution Growth team through support of colleagues and of team objectives.
- Contribute to and implement initiatives/projects/sales process improvements under direction of the Head of Distribution Growth and provide follow up support to other team members as required
- Complete a suite of monthly reports including upcoming and outstanding operational items across each state
Please APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031 to find out more