Title: Senior Manager - Cybersecurity & Tech Risk
Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $176.500 Package + Bonus
About the role:
This role is responsible for all design and delivery aspects of technology risk and cyber security, including successful coordination and outcomes of security control delivery, management of technology and cyber risks, and cyber security threat management for all operations. In addition, the role provides risk and control advisory services to help protect customers, assets, systems and data.
- Responsible for delivery and effective operation of key security technologies, including Anti-malware, Email & Web protection, DLP, SIEM and Vulnerability Management
- Determine and develop process for collecting relevant metrics and reporting to align with regulatory requirements and governance frameworks - including regular reporting of KRI's
- Identify technical & security controls required for new and existing digital platforms including regulatory and Group requirements
- Plan for and support the establishment of new security services in-line with changing threat profiles and organisational context
Practical / Specialist/Technical Skills:
- 5+ years' experience in senior security roles
- Significant technical knowledge of platforms and network infrastructure, cyber security, and technology risk
- Experience in banking, consumer lending or digital banking transformation, specifically in Cloud/SaaS environments
- Practical experience in managing stakeholders to effect change, including strong influencing skills
- Hands on experience with deploying security controls
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience in large transformational change
- Demonstrated experience in working in large Banking or Finance projects advantageous
- Detailed understanding of regulatory requirements in Australia
- CISSP, CISA and/or CISM qualification desired
Risk Management & Compliance:
- Lead and direct a culture of risk management and compliance to ensure it is embedded in all activities and behaviors within the xx teams.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with all company policies, risk appetite, and legislative requirements, including NCCP.
- Ensure appropriate management of customer information in line with regulatory requirements.
- Complete all mandatory training within required time frames and comply with all company policies and procedures.
If you feel you have the above skill set please APPLY via the link below alternatively please contact Scott Aitken on 0298730031
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-aitken-4037405b/