About our client
Working for our client EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. Your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better will stand you out from the crowd. Apply now and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY's financial services practice is seeking the partners and directors of tomorrow. If you're a high energy professional wanting to be part of something bigger, seeking to accelerate your career and learn first-hand from some of the industry's most seasoned practitioners, please apply now.
Our client wishes to attract, invest in and reward self-starters who'll drive their own career while sharing the journey with others. These roles are offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Their specialist practice is a trusted board and management adviser to Australia's largest organisations. For over 15 years their dedicated team has been providing strategic and regulatory solutions on the most significant and sensitive matters in the Australian market. They've served as an Independent Expert on a range of 'front page' matters and overseen the repayment of over $1 billion dollars in compensation to wronged customers.
EY are the only professional services organisation offering a separate team dedicated exclusively to the financial services market. Join the Financial Services Organisation (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective to a range of high-profile companies.
EY provide a highly integrated team, combining the knowledge from across their service lines to provide advice and guidance to key industry groups including wealth and asset management, banking, capital markets and insurance.
About the role
There are two roles available: Senior Manager and Manager. In either opportunity, you'll play a pivotal role in our conduct and controls team. You'll have the day-to-day support of our partners and directors as well as being instrumental to their in-field operations. EY will give you the platform to professionally flourish as you:
- Lead and develop their committed, capable and fun team
- Build trusted relationships with senior financial services executive, their regulators and advisers
- Refine your sense of inquiry on some of the market's most complex and high-profile matters
- Perfect your communication skills when distilling complex investigations and remediations for an executive audience
- Take a sense of pride that your work is playing a key role in keeping their communities safe and ensuring that misconduct is prevented
- Embrace the value of a diverse workplace and their collective capability that they believe sets them apart
- Appreciate the importance of discretion in protecting the market sensitive information you'll be privy to.
- 7+ years financial services or professional services experiences
- Experience managing talented professionals
- A methodical problem solver with a pragmatic outlook and demonstrable commercial acumen
- University bachelor's degree
- A sense of enquiry and professional scepticism
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong emotional intelligence
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: EY provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you'll develop the mindset and skills you'll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you'll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and their comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
What's on offer?
An excellent remuneration package is available for the right individual. Flexible full-time working available.
In the first instance, please submit your CV as your application in order to be considered.
All third-party and direct applications will be sent to Oceans Group for consideration