Bring human centred design skills and thinking to support and guide the definition of the desired customer experience and to develop and implement strategies to achieve this outcome. Advise business leaders in each of the service lines on actions to support enhanced customer outcomes and ensure these are aligned with our clients customer experience objectives.
- Work with the service lines to design and define the superior customer experience that is desired and to embed this into business practice
- Advise and guide the business on the changes which are required to achieve identified customer outcomes and ensure these effectively communicated in each of the service lines
- Advise and guide the development of in-house human centred design capability and projects including the design of digital experiences
- Design and implement strategies to enhance customer experience at key service points and ensure their integration into the procedures and systems applied in each customer interaction
- Undertake and coordinate investigation of the range of customer touchpoints and the customer experience at each of these points
- Conduct different types of customer research as well as prototyping and testing;
- Facilitate workshops related to CX and/or service design
- Effective project management of small and large projects
- Provide persuasive, commercially sound, professional advice and solutions to the Manager and business leaders on a range of customer experience design matters.
- Contribute to the shared sense of direction and a culture of performance, accountability and service across a team of professionals
- Anticipate and assess changes which impact the business and exercise judgement in the absence of precedent and making decisions with significant impact
- Work to create a culture that enhances customer experience through innovative design and implementation
- Tertiary qualification at degree level in marketing or other relevant field, or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired through extensive practical experience
- Pre-employment checks
- A minimum of three years' experience working in customer experience and/or service design.
- This position is only open to Permanent Residents, residing in Sydney and Australian Citizens.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/