Job title: Change Manager
Location: Sydney CBD
Rate: $900 P/D + Super
Length: 5 months (High chance of extensions)
The role will be about making things happen in conjunction with the strategy, vision and values of this governmental organisation. This will require providing insights in the change process and outcomes, coaching leaders and facilitating the achievement of change objectives with the intent of building change capability and agility to execute transformation with in the HR departments.
- Design, facilitate, influence and deliver end-to-end change activities to support the HR transformation program.
- Facilitate discussions, meetings, workshops with key stakeholders to develop insights and identify risks and issues.
- Liaise with the Change Lead in relation to engagement activities with key stakeholders across the portfolio.
- Create actionable change deliverables to deliver customer outcomes (change impact assessments, stakeholder assessment, communications plan, resistance plan, training needs analysis etc)
- Bring change thought leadership to leaders and the change community to drive a continuous improvement philosophy and sustainable environment for high speed change.
- Motivate, educate, coach and influence all levels of management through the change.
- Inform blended training approaches to meet the needs of different stakeholders.
- Proactively analyses information to provide insights, emerging risks and issues
- Contributes to driving better change practices and capability through analysis of lessons learned and identification of systemic issues.
- Reporting line: Delivery Enablement Manager
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in business management or related discipline or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience acquired through extensive experience
- Have prior experience within the public sector.
- Have prior HR transformation delivery experience.
- Able to use human-centred design thinking to go outside the box
- Someone who is ready for a changing future and who can understand when legacy matters
- Prosci certified preferred
Please APPLY via the link below or contact Scott Aiken at Oceans Group on 029870031
Alternatively connect with me on LinkedIn via the link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-aitken-4037405b/