Our Client is a community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and seller stylists in the USA and Canada, Our Client brings together a vibrant community every day to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
They are expanding to Australia and looking for a Development Associate to join the Sydney team. Reporting to the Director of International Expansion, but working closely with the Development Manager, you will be tasked with recruiting our initial seller stylists for the launch in Australia and helping grow the community. You are likely a recent graduate with experience in hospitality or customer service and a passion for creating fashion.
The ideal candidate....
- Is highly organised and able to balance multiple projects at once
- Showcases endless patience and contagious positive energy
- Loves to collaborate and work in a fast paced environment
- Is adaptable and has a passion for learning new skills
What you will be doing....
- Help recruit, educate and inspire
- Support the Development Manager in day to day operational and admin tasks of Events and Programs
- Be an expert on all things buying and selling on help respond to questions and problem solve issues
- Bachelor's degree; recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong collaboration, highly personable and able to quickly build relationships
- Organised, with high aptitude for learning new skills and a willingness to tackle new challenges
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about community, customer service and spreading love and kindness
- Excellent written communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Highly desirable: experience in events, hospitality, retail or customer service
- Willingness to travel to host events across the country (restrictions permitting)
Why Our Client?
Our Client is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the world's most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011 in the US and 2019 in Canada, Our Client has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date resume to Jade Applegate, by applying through the link.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jadeapplegateoceansgroup/