Title: Quality Assurance Specialist (Mortgage / Home lending)
Note: Please only apply if you're based in Australia (Due to COVID related boarder closures)
Role description: Proactive management of quality assurance objectives for Franchisees and Mobile Brokers. Providing punctual feedback to Distribution Stakeholders of development required to drive an uplift in quality customer outcomes.
- Ensuring adherence and compliance with all company policies, risk appetite, and legislative requirements, including NCCP
- Preparing and reporting on performance and results to key stakeholders
- Conduct structured 1:1 file review and provide relevant feedback and guidance to brokers. This includes reviewing loan applications prior to lodgement to a lender
- Support and guide brokers with credit scenarios, ensuring QA standards are maintained
- Assess and take corrective actions and provide feedback on loan submission quality gaps.
- Complete weekly reports to Sales Leaders and State Manager
What are we are looking for?
- Proven experience with credit assessment of mortgage applications
- Finance relevant experience or related
- Ability to effectively mentor and coach teams (Learning & Development)
- Extensive audit skills
- Dealing with Credit Checks & Responsible lending protocols
- BID's (Best Industry Duties)
- Experience in file reviews, report writing and development of training materials
- Min 3 years within Mortgage / home lending
If you feel you're the right fit for the above APPLY via the link below or don't hesitate to contact Scott Aitken on 0466277891 to find out more